Monday, April 25, 2011

much love;


Wow, it's been a while since I Much Love Mondayed. I realized I wanted to blog today then was looking at the ones I follow and the thought of it occurred to me. I actually had to check to make sure it was indeed Monday. Things have been..silly lately. But I suppose things are always silly. Wow, that really sucks. Anyways, that's the reason for my lame posting. I'll try to write more on my posts on those rare occasions when I do post. Remaining positive right now sounds like a good idea. *deep breath* ..so here we go.


Loving: Sambaing ♥ Chitty Chitty Bang Bang ♥ Water For Elephants (The Book, Not The Movie. Don't See The Movie) ♥ Having The Sun Out Long Enough To Get A Burn ♥ Girls Named Kaylynn ♥ Concert Choir ♥ What About Bob ♥ Gill, My Betta Fish ♥ Named After Gill The Goldfish In What About Bob ♥ Being Honest ♥ The Anticipation Of Death Cab's New CD ♥ Vegetable Pizza ♥ Being Alone In Public Places ♥ Reading A Lot ♥ Writing In Margins ♥ Planning My Future To A Tee ♥ The Music From Crazy For You ♥ The Fact That This Tab/Window Has Crashed/Been Closed Twice Now Is Not Stopping Me From Writing It ♥ Leaving School Early ♥ Theater Performances Vs. Prom ♥ Thinking About Painting ♥ The Clammy Hands Club ♥ Play Dates ♥ Getting Lost ♥ Programing Radio Stations ♥ Pure Irony ♥ Trying To Find The Chocolate Jelly Bean ♥ Cleaning ♥ Hail At Four In The Morning ♥ The Squishy Red Folding Chairs At Church ♥ Real Jelly Beans, Not Easter Jelly Beans ♥ French Snakes With Itty Bitty Mustaches Named Pierre ♥ Other Snakes Named Guadalupe And Princess Beyonce ♥ Bonfire Bonding ♥ Thinking About Summer ♥ Jeans That Have Never Felt Good Before ♥ 





1 thoughts:

Unknown April 25, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

Water For Elephants - great book (sometimes a bit graphic, though fits the genre) I read the review for the movie... *gag* waste of money. SAD!

"Girls Named Kaylynn" - They are way cool. We all know it.

"Planning My Future To A Tee" = Future husband must love dinosaurs.

you forgot one...
<3 Crazy leaders. Because you know it's true.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...