Thursday, April 28, 2011

"they"


I often think about how whenever we want something that we know is unattainable or pure lazy silliness we blame the omnipotent "They" for our discomfort and inconveniences. It's a strange phenomena which I realized is hard to sum up in a single sentence for a sketch.. I figured that for most of us when we decide that They should do something about something or another we picture just a great American industry of endless technology and power. I thought a business suit and neat hair cut were quite fitting for this. 



2 thoughts:

Andrea April 28, 2011 at 6:49 PM  

So...how do I get hired on at this "They" place? Because it seems like They have a lot of power. Although people do complain about Them an awful lot.

Unknown April 30, 2011 at 4:51 PM  

They do have a lot of power... We hates them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...