Monday, September 13, 2010

Much Love Monday

I love drawing with scented markers:) It makes me thing of that kind of kindergarten, I can tell that we are going to be friends, crayons and rainbows and dinosaurs kind of innocence. Which reminds me that school is finally starting tomorrow.. So I must say that my blogging with inevitably become more lackadaisical and sporadic because of this, and I apologize in advance..

Things I am loving on this Much Love Monday:

♥ late night phone calls with best friends, even it they're sad ♥ people who look like contestants from So You Think You Can Dance ♥ laughter ♥ 4 year old goof troops ♥ school finally starting ♥ teenagers who agree that teacher striking is stupid ♥ magazines the come on the day you hope they do ♥ thinking of the perfect birthday present ♥ buying chocolate for best friends ♥ boycotting Facebook for the time being ♥ The Secret Life of Bees [read it!] ♥ movie days with my sister ♥ Pacific northwest rain ♥ ridiculously late sleepovers ♥ Invader Zim ♥ 4 year old birthdays ♥ best friend sleepover dance combos ♥ Mt. Vernon dances ♥ letters sent in the mail ♥ cake ♥


♥ ♥

2 thoughts:

heather September 13, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

This is the sweetest much love post ever! :) Loving your list and your marker art!

linda September 14, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

i love this post... happy monday (well, tuesday now!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...