Thursday, September 2, 2010

Quotes of the day.

So yesterday I was looking at my sister's blog, and clicked on the 'quote of the day' tag and reminisced about all of our family sillinesses:) So I decided to include all of the best ones in today's post.

Thane: "We're not here to argue; we're here to trade Tiddly-Winks."

Andrea {playing guitar hero on too hard of a level}: 
"This is the sound of my face exploding."
Thane: "And of all things, it's 'La Bamba.'"

Andrea: "This snow is bouncy! It's bouncing off the windshield!"
Kaylyn: "It's frozen rain."
Andrea (in denial): "Shh. It's snow."
Kaylyn: "Wow, this snow is bouncy!"

Andrea: "I wonder how many Rubik's Cubes have been returned because customers thought they were defective?"

TV: "Critics say Leverage is better than the last two Ocean's Eleven movies..."
Thane: "But not the first one. That goes without saying."

Mom {talking about American Idol}: "The Osmond has to go through."
Andrea: "Yeah, or else there would be a Mormon uprising."
Kaylyn: "Yeah. We'd swarm."

Kaylyn [updating on American Idol from the night before, which Andrea didn't get to watch]: 
"He didn't wear nail polish or eyeliner, but he was still wearing mascara."
Andrea: "How could you tell?"
Kaylyn: "His bottom lashes were very...defined."
Andrea: "Maybe he's born with it."
Kaylyn: "No, I'm pretty sure it's Maybelline."

 Kaylyn: "Rrrrggghh! [pause] ...that was my soul talking."

Blake: We're boys from the same family.
Thane: We're brothers.
Blake: That's what I just said.
Thane: Don't make me stick my lollipop to your face.

 


1 thoughts:

Andrea September 2, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

The Maybelline one is my favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...