Monday, September 6, 2010

Much Love Monday:)




Today I am loving sketching and watercolors:) I decided to dig out my mom's old ones instead of waiting to buy pencils. And I was really excited so if you notice some crooked lines and messy painting jobs that's why. Also it was my first time trying to seriously maneuver watercolors on brushes that I'm not too fond of anymore. See, the sketches are little, and the brushes are big[ger, they aren't really big, big] I just need to teach myself how to use them better:)

These are the ones that I got inspiration from Marc Johns, that I was talking about before.

Other things I am loving on this Much Love Monday:

♥ best friends ♥ impromptu  play dates ♥ venting ♥ sweaters on a rainy day ♥ the last bits of summer ♥ new friends ♥ inside jokes ♥ sideways smiley faces:) ♥ saving good/funny/cute/day making texts to reread when I'm feeling silly ♥ Sheena from The Layered Pancake for featuring my photos! ♥ shadow puppet chinchillas ♥ best friend shenanigans ♥ texting until the wee hours of the morning ♥ best friend birthdays ♥ creating something and not feeling like I have to explain it ♥ being done with summer homework so I can relax for two days before school starts ♥ early morning seminary because I'm a nerd ♥ boys that say 'omg' ♥


 
♥ ♥

3 thoughts:

kirstie September 6, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

dear kaylyn,
i love you.
love,
kirstie.
p.s. a lot:)

Maxabella September 6, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

Oh, I just love these! You're fantastic!! I popped over for much love monday and I've been snooping around. So glad to have found you.

That "promise to be normal" one is my favourite. x

its simple love September 6, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Love it! you are so creative! Happy monday :)

Rachael

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...