Saturday, August 13, 2011

And we don't care about the young folks.

I've had this song (Fix You by Coldplay) stuck in my head for a long while. I had to let it out of there. This sketch is done entirely in Sharpie Pen. And it was a terrible journey to try and find my blue one, which I remembered after starting the sketch had been lost since forever. But I knew I had it, and it had to be somewhere in my room or Narnia. Alas! I found it. But after I did all the decorations on the words. So I did a cool double exposure effect.




1 thoughts:

Autumn August 14, 2011 at 2:08 AM  

You already know that I love Coldplay and such, so I'll skip that part, but I do have to comment that Fix You is up in my top two favorite CP songs. IF you would like to have a nerd moment and gush about the awesome, you know how. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...