Sunday, August 14, 2011

She came to my show just to hear about my day.




So, I have been neglecting (and anyone who read this blog has heard this a billion times) my blogging duties. And more importantly my photography duties. Because in order to keep up with my Project 365 blog I have had to slack on posting on this blog. And even before that once I started sketching more regularly it took over my photography time and therefore this blog was eaten up by mostly sketch posts. I have also been slacking on detailed editing of my photos. I admit that I have been just automatic fixing my photos. But I have repented of my sins, and have gotten back into the swing of manually editing my photos. And I'm so glad to be back!



1 thoughts:

Andrea August 14, 2011 at 5:23 PM  

I like the pinwheel photo. I knew sticking it in that pot was a good idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...