Tuesday, October 26, 2010

you keep tearing out the sutures.







 
Nothing Better by The Postal Service

Dear you,

I'm sorry, but you are much too silly.
It is getting a little ridiculous.
Your heart won't heal right if you keep tearing out the sutures.
And you're driving me crazy.
Because I don't feel like disappointing everyone anymore.
And you leave me with too much to live up to.
It's not healthy being in the business of hating people.

You're hurting more people than you realize.




♥ ♥

2 thoughts:

The Lovely Day October 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Love this post.

The Lovely Day October 26, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

P.S.- This is probably one of my favourite (spelling it the RIGHT way!) The Postal Service songs, and I absolutely adore the slide picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...