Monday, November 1, 2010

monsters..

Happy 101st post, and happy much love monday:)

loving: being alone ♥ my best friends ♥ indian food ♥ study parties that turn into regular old parties ♥ sharing secrets ♥ simplifying ♥ best friend chocolate ♥ sick days ♥ being able to hide the monsters ♥ missing tests that I'm not ready for when I'm sick ♥ coincidentally matching cardigans ♥ staying in pajamas all day ♥ tea ♥ indie ♥ vh1's best songs of the 90s alll dayy longg ♥ when it rains really hard ♥ not eating a ton of halloween candy ♥ having an incredibly mellow weekend ♥ adding a ton of new songs to my playlist ♥ pretending that I don't have algebra and ap us history that I need to do ♥ not caring anymore



1 thoughts:

Andrea November 1, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

Yeah, cardigans! It's sort of embarrassing how often my life looks like this sketch. Heh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...