Sunday, January 2, 2011

more 2010!

I really like this one.

So, pretty much I was just messing around editing this one and it turned out fantastic and exploded. It was pretty cool. So I thought I'd repost.

I just really like the colors and perspective of this one. That's Alaska down there. While we were at this point my brother said, 'Hey look, there's an airplane down there..that was weird sounding..' We were high up.

I like this one. I like graffiti that actually says interesting stuff rather than the regular swear words or SALLY <3S JUSTIN BIEBER! I found this little gem under a bridge while taking pictures while my friends were swimming.

 This was at the same placeish as the last one. My friend found a little dead fish in the water and scooped it up and put it on a rock and I started taking pictures of it. They thought I was weird, but I really like how this turned out. I only thought of the lyrics and speech bubble recently and thought to myself, 'perfect!' when paired together. My sister took one look at it and said, "Kaylyn...he's not floating.." No, Andrea, no he's not.

Cake soup. The ultimate cure-all-epic-win.



0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...