Saturday, January 1, 2011

:)

The next few day will be my favorite pictures from 2010. Some silly, some pretty..but mostly silly:) These are mostly the pictures that didn't fit in my 2010 overview in pictures..but were still very much worth sharing..some for a second time.

I love these daisies! They were purple in the middle and progressively got more yellow towards the outside of the petals. Then I found the same daisies except opposite! So I planted both..then they died. But one day I was outside and noticed they'd come back to life! I can't decide whether to make a Jesus or zombie reference..

I like this picture because it's simple, and I didn't think that much of it until Sheena from The Layered Pancake featured it first on her blog.

This is from my friends and I little attack on our other friends room. The TV is om nomming a Veggie Tales cassette, get it?:D

We labeled a lot of things..This one was my idea, and I'm pretty proud of it:)

"What the hell am I supposed to do with a crying lobster?!"

Kirstie got me this ring:) My nephew likes it. That was also the day we discovered how amazing Toy Story 3 is and shared dinosaur silly bands. It was a good day.

 
I like this sketch. It was like a bunch of mini sketchlettes that would have been lonely on their own. It also saved room in my sketch book which was nice. 

1 thoughts:

Annajean D. January 2, 2011 at 12:06 AM  

Hi Kaylyn! I just want to say I love the daisy picture! Those are actually called Oseospermum's or African Daisy's and they are my FAVORITE flower. I even got to grow them for one of my horticulture projects in college :-) They also come with white petals and purple centers, or purple petals and white centers, and other colors too. I <3 them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...