Monday, January 3, 2011

last 2010s!

 Kirstie doodled this in her notebook last year, and found it again this year and texted a picture to me. We peed our pants laughing about it for days.

This is my lucky penny, George Lincoln, Abraham Lincoln's brother. He was the less loved brother because he had a slightly bigger nose. I carried this little guy around with me constantly and introduced him to teachers and other kids. Up until he ran away with a bug on my wall named Geoffery. Jerks. I loveded you, piggy! I loveded youuu! Needless to say the rest of my week sucked. Then the next week sucked even worse.

This is the best use I've found for my AP US history textbook yet. Team Green-blue-purple is totally kicking Team Orange-red's butts.

I won this baby in seminary and was uber excited. I half did it before seminary was over. Then I went to school and finished it before school started. Then I did it once more at the end of first period science because we had a bunch of time left. Pretty much half the class helped me with that one. It was entertaining. The name of it on the box is 'Dino Attack!'

This is the 'gingerbread' {graham cracker} house I made this year. My brother and sister's were so much better. Mine resembled my nephew's.  They tried to make me feel better by saying it was Seussesque. I just felt like living my inner 6 year old. The gummy bears are in couples and I gave them frosting hats with pink sugar sprinkle/sparkles.

I got bacon chocolate when we went to Seattle on Wednesday and Thursday. It's like salty chocolate with little crunchy bits and an overall essence of bacon. It's rockin.

 I also bought floral pants at H&M while in Seattle. Hahha, my legs look silly in this picture.


And now I am finally done with recapping 2010 in pictures!

0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...