Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in pictures

Yuck, this is painted so horribly. It was pretty much like my worst nightmare coming true. That I am finally satisfied with a sketch and I paint it and it competently ruins it and changes the appearance. Ugh. Inspired by youth committee XD.

This one wasn't originally intended to be so...explosive. But I drew it, then I came home one day and was like, "I NEED TO PAINT THAT NOW." And I did. And this is how I felt. So I changed my original vision to cater to my newly changed view of the situation.

Best friends always know when to show up with cupcakes at your door:)

Cake solves everything that soup cannot.

I wrote a much needed letter to myself. When I become particularly preoccupied with a frillion things and am overwhelmed by the idea of..everything, or just 'something' in general I find it helpful to write myself a letter in this style. I've done it before, but it was handwritten..and private. I was just already on the computer when I decided I needed it, so I thought to myself, "Kyle, {that's what I call myself} why not just write and post it on my blog, then I will see it whenever I'm on the computer as well as printing it out." So I did.

My friends and I went to Woods and Haggens a lot. Especially on half days to party. They decided to write on my cup once, it's from Spongebob.
Spongebob: "Bye, Squidward! Bye, Mr. Krabs! Byyee Squidwaarrd;)"
Patrick: "You said 'Bye, Squidward twice.."
Spongebob: "I liiiike Squidward;)"

After watching Elf my brother and I decided to elf our house while our parents were out. We used Seventeen magazine pages and floss because I was afraid of wasting printer paper and yarn. We made a lot.

 
We went to Seattle to celebrate one of my friends' 16th birthday on Wednesday and Thursday. We shopped at H&M, Anthropologie, and Urban Outfitters. Expensive. Then we went to Pike Place. I got floral pants and bacon chocolate!


And that pretty much sums up my year of 2010 in pictures!:)

0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...