Saturday, July 3, 2010

Adventure is out there:)

{image source}
Perhaps one of my most favorite movies is Disney's Up. You know, that cute little movie that came out a while ago? Well, I absolutely adore it. I watch it probably an average of once a week. I just need to get my correct dosage of Up in order to function correctly;) It has been a while since I've watched it, and it's one of those movies where you just can't get enough of the adorableness of it, so today is one of those days. An Up day.

I love the unique scores.. and the cute characters.. and the bright, clear colors {especially on Bluray!} And I loveee the characters Ellie and Kevin the most:) I think the reason why I love Up so much, though, is that I love to go on adventures; and there is always that little part of us that is childlike and enthralls in the innocence and simplicity of it all. For me, though, that little part is actually quite big.. Okay, or it's all of me:)

Yes, it's an Up day. ♥

1 thoughts:

Anonymous July 5, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

I love that movie! My biggest fear is not being able to fulfill my adventuring dreams so it really hit home.

I hope you take a look at my project:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jodisagorin/send-jodi-to-india

Lovely blog!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...