Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oxford heels and a great deal:)

I went on this great little adventure today to Plato's Closet {I was originally planning on going to Value Village, but we passed it on the way and we went in} and found some amazing clothes! I'll be posting more pictures of them as the summer goes on. I am particularly excited about this pair of oxford heels that I found for $12 originally from Forever 21. I haven't worn heels in sooo long {it weirds me out to not be able to feel the ground through my shoes, and if the sole doesn't bend when I walk} and I am finding out that my heel walking skills aren't up to snuff. So I'm wearing them around the house to build up those little foot muscles:) Hopefully I'll be ace enough to handle these babies by the time school rolls around again!

 

 

 
{Sorry, all my pictures turned out blurry, but I wasn't really gong for artistic affect here, either.}

1 thoughts:

lauren carney July 21, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

guh, how great is your blog?
you talented miss!
i adore your photography goodness!
big love x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...