Thursday, July 22, 2010

A summer of adventure {as told through a pair of converse}: Part 1

These are my beloved converse {in their pre-Canada tattoo days}:

And these are the adventures they are going on this summer:
Strawberry picking with my family.

Playing in the yard with my nephew.

Driving downtown.

Playing by the shore with my friends.

On the airplane to Alaska.

{okay, so these aren't realllyy my converse, but you can see them in the shot, anyways}
In the room I stayed in in Alaska.


Stay tuned for more of my summer of adventure!



5 thoughts:

heather July 22, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

hi,
i adore that first photo closeup of your converse! and those socks are über cute too


:)

Joyti July 22, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

Awww, what a cute concept! The converse must be having a very nice summer.

Lynzy July 23, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

What an adorable post! I love my converse! I am proud to be your newest follower!
XO Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Andrea July 23, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Lucky Converse. :)

Claire Kiefer July 24, 2010 at 1:14 AM  

Those are adorable and this little series is just the cutest. Sounds like some great adventures! And I've always wanted to go strawberry picking--though I'm not sure how many would actually make it into my basket :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...