Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The clouds will be a daisy chain:)

So, daisies are my most favorite flower in the world. And I saw these purple and yellow starbust ones {both the mirror or each other, one with purple in the middle the other with the purple on the outside.} I fell in love with them, and bought them. Then I forgot about them and went outside to find them dead. Well, guess what. I went outside to take photos again, and found fully living daisies! In both colours! {by the way, yes I'm American, but I have always believed the 'color' deserved a 'u'} So I took A LOT of pictures:)





{this one was taken when just one kind was a zombie; as you may tell from it being my profile picture.}



I love taking pictures of flowers and plants from underneath because they are so translucent and that way it catches the blue sky. I am just addicted to the way they shadow on each other and how the light passes through them. It's the sort of thing that Pixar did when researching how to develop A Bug's Life with a tiny little moving video camera; and it was surprising how the light went through everything.






3 thoughts:

Robert N. July 28, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Nice blog...good luck and have a nice day :-)
Darmowe konto kredyty pozyczki

heather July 28, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Love these, such great colors, especially diggin' the underneath perspective! :)

Nicki July 28, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

Daisies are my favorite flowers too! They just look so HAPPY! I love your photographs, by the way. You are so talented behind that camera!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...