Monday, August 23, 2010

Like you imagined, when you were young.

So, science isn't really my forte.. So one day last year I drew this picture after finishing a test because I was too lazy to start the homework I was supposed to be doing:
It's the contents of my mind. I even drew it in pink sparkly gel pen:) then I folded it up into a heart, which is why there are creases in it. It includes the works; princesses, disco, ice cream, dinosaurs, robots, a magician, and references to Flight of the Concords {bubblegum pie} and Panic at the Disco {bottom left corner, the sun and the moon drinking tea in a garden under green umbrella trees}.

Then a few days ago I finished a sketch that I realized was a lot like the other one. It's what makes me, me:)
This is pretty much the epitome of my soul, by the way. And a lot neater than the first picture I did:)




1 thoughts:

Poppies and Sunshine August 24, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

Fun sketches! I love the look of a bunch of doodles on paper like this :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...