Saturday, August 7, 2010

A New Rug


There’s a stain on the rug,
And I know that you’ve done it.
For you are completely irresponsible,
And your guilt is undeniable.

There’s a stain on my rug,
I can’t believe you would do this.
Did you think of what I’m to do?
Did you not know that it was new?

You’ve put a stain in my rug,
You horrible little sadist.
It’s directly in the center,
And a garish shade of red.

You have ruined my rug,
And it’s soaked onto the carpet.
Why would you do this to me?
You’ve wreaked it quite thoroughly.

You have stained my best rug
Don’t you even try to deny it.
You know you can’t hide,
Though unresponsive there you lie.

There’s a stain on my rug,
And I know that you’ve done it
For it’s all over your front,
And you’re lying face down on it.




...

1 thoughts:

jade-lauren August 10, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

i have one word to say, and that is:

wow.

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...