Monday, August 2, 2010

A summer of adventure {as told through a pair of converse}: Part 2

Part 1

These are my converse, as you can see with their somewhat new Canada tattoo and all.
 
And this is more of the adventures they have gone on this summer:
Waiting for my family to be done with the port-o-potties in Whittier, Alaska. 

Waiting for our glacier cruise to start in Whittier.

On the glacier cruise. 

The floor inside of the glacier cruise {it got cold:)}

At my aunt and uncle's cabin in Ninilchik, Alaska.

 
{back home}
Picnicking with my friends.


Stay tuned for more of my summer of adventure!

3 thoughts:

its simple love August 2, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

Awe. How fun! I love your shoes and the places they have gone. This is such a fun post.

Rachael

Charleston August 4, 2010 at 6:09 AM  

converse always have funky grunge nostalgia to them x

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

veronica August 4, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

My bag is famous!!! XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...