Friday, August 20, 2010

I'll write you a song

and it won't be hard to sing
it will be a natural anthem
familiar it will seem.
It will rally all the workers 
on strike for better pay,
and its chorus will resound,
and boost morale 
throughout the day.

 







{This is the view I had of Anchorage from the room I stayed in in Alaska.}

I'll write you a song,
and I hope that you won't mind
because all the names and places 
I have taken from real life.
So please don't be upset 
at this portrait that I paint.
It may be a little biased, 
but at least I spelled your name 
right...

~Natural Anthem by The Postal Service


1 thoughts:

thelayeredpancake August 20, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

i love these photographs! especially the first. you are so talented.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...