Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A summer of adventure {as told through a pair of converse}: Part 3

Part 1
Part 2

These are my much loved converse:

And this is a recent adventure that I went on with them to Seattle
{sorry, I forgot to get a picture in Pike Place, but it would have probably been too crowded anyways}:
On the train to Seattle.

The train station in Seattle.

{This is where we went to Pike Place, but I failed to get a picture. I'm still a little disappointed in myself.
But I have other pictures from it that are not my shoes, and I will be posting those... eventually... :) }

Underground on the underground tour.

Above ground on the underground tour, standing on a sky light once used to vent the underground when it was still in use. It is now one of the last sky lights that is still visible and not boarded up.

In the bathroom of the train station in Seattle.

On the train back home. {Sorry this picture is dark, we got a table seat on the way back, and this is under it.}


Stay tuned as my summer of adventure comes to a sad, rainy end!

1 thoughts:

jade-lauren August 10, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

this is fantastic!
i love your photo's.
i love your converse shoes (and the little pictures).

your blog is very special and unique.

<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...