Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010:) {in pictures}

This is my family tree..I believe that it has grown more complicated since this was drawn.

I started this blog:) I like daisies. And The Doors.

The school musical was Oliver. I was in Fagan's gang of boys. Only three people in this picture are actually boys. Oliver is even a girl. It was pretty great, I'm the one with a yellow scarf.

 
My best friend and I became best friends! Kirsie is Ninja Turtle, and I am Batman.

The Superhero Epic League of Averageness. This was one of Kirstie and my first adventures together. Pwning Batman pwns at Apples to Apples. Always.

This is the finale for the temple youth celebration {TYC} for the building of the LDS temple in Vancouver, BC. I'm in the first ring next to Kirstie by the right corner of the temple.

I got my permit, and I hate driving. I used to have a  reoccurring dream that I was driving our suburban and I couldn't control it, so when it came time to actually drive I was scared out of my pants. I still hate driving. I actually had a dream where I could drive again last night, although it wasn't the same exact one.

 
On the last day of school Elise and I had drivers ed, so our friends made this beautiful piece of chalk art for us when we came back:) It is complete with inside jokes and each of them depicted as a dinosaur.


0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...