Thursday, December 9, 2010

images of broken light:

This is part of a series I did around June-ish last year. Probably my first official photography attempt. I took my favorite pictures that I had taken through out all of my years and edited them on Picnik. As you may be able to tell my editing style is a bit different now, but I still love these pictures:) I gave them all lines from Beatles songs as names. The names hold a great deal of sentimental value to me, and most of them are linked to the picture or what was happening when the picture was taken or such things. I named them 'images of broken light' from the song Across the Universe, which also means a lot to me. Also, it's a pun. And I love puns. I'm still so proud of my little photo book of images of broken light.

Which dance before me like a million eyes.
-Across the Universe



0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...