Monday, December 6, 2010

loving: yesterday by the beatles

happy much love monday!

loving: Beatles song lyrics, especially doodling them ♥ being able to think to myself ♥ starting a brand new shiny week! It's like a baptism from my horrible week last week ♥ Death Cab For Cutie ♥ sleep, glorious, sleep ♥ singing in the shower ♥ ranting in my journal ♥ actually learning in school ♥ ignoring all the crappy things, and making a list of the things that have actually gone right recently ♥ not reading things that I know will destroy me ♥ taking pictures again ♥ the idea of writing a letter to santa filled with your wildest dreams and wishes ♥ being silly ♥ starting the school musical ♥ waking up at 9 and still having the sun barely up and spilling into my room ♥ the colors of winter ♥ Invader Zim and Adventure Time ♥ working on myself ♥ not failing ♥ blogging when I should be reading Their Eyes Were Watching God ♥ easy quizzes ♥ singing and acting on stage, but not improv ♥ being a nerd about things I love ♥ writing a little tidbit of what I think in blog posts ♥ writing in general, especially being able to epitomize what I am trying to say ♥ trying to think of as many things that I love as humanly possible at the moment, I refuse to be negative any longer ♥ watching the city lights in the dark, and the street lights change and the headlights make it through the distant downtown ♥ my warm breath against the cold window as I watch things unravel in the world outside ♥ surprise ninjas ♥ compliments on things I worked very hard on and feel like I left a bit of myself in when I finished ♥ being organized ♥ discussing what kind of sad requires cake, or soup, because whatever cake cannot fix, soup can ♥ I would like to reiterate, not falling victim to reading things that I know destroy me ♥ the movie Paper Heart ♥ writing reeeally long lists


0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...