Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 in pictures

I began sketching more..formally. I was still using a little notebook with a fuzzy panda on the front standing on a ball. It's quite adorable, actually.

Kirstie, me and a couple of our other friends were bored in the summer..so we ambushed one of our friends houses. He wasn't there. So we attacked his room, which was crazily organized which added to the fun. His mom even brought us snacks; pretzel m&ms. Luckily we had a camera with us to document the shenanigan in it's entirety. 

I went to Alaska. This was taken at my aunt and uncle's cabin. It was probably 4 or 5 in the morning. My family was staying in their trailer, and everyone but my brother and I had left to go halibut fishing. I had a bad experience with it last time so I stayed home yet I failed to be able to fall back asleep once everyone had left. So I got up and took pictures since the lighting was incredible in Alaska because the sun pretty much only ever gets higher than the tallest treetops at noon.  I only took a few pictures though. I didn't anticipate the mosquitoes.

I finally found a sketchbook that sufficed to the size and type of paper that I wanted. So the official official sketching began!

I fell in love with the show Adventure Time With Finn and Jake. Then I got my brother addicted. Then the rest of my siblings and friends:)

I got up early to get on a train for a day trip to Seattle. While I was waiting for my mom I noticed how the sunrise was pretty and the light was fantastic. So I took pictures.

My first visit to Pike Place. Long over due, might I add. It was quite spectacular. I think it's funny that the lighting is just right that the person in the picture doesn't have a head anymore.

Picnicking and playing with my friends at a park about 20 from our town. It's a hot spot for the hipsters and hippies of the northwest. People watching is excellent, and it's right on the water. Not to mention the boardwalk and village green being relatively close, also.



0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...