Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 in pictures

I read The Secret Life of Bees over the summer. New favorite book. I. Love. It. 

This is the local fair. I went twice, once with a big group of people but me and my other single friend pretty much hung out the whole time. Then we went back to her house halfway through because it was super hot and ate a ton of bacon. Then we went back. This was taken on the second day I went with Kirstie which was the day we went on a ton of rides. This was also the first year I'd ever been to the fair. We met up with our three other friends and made a little group of fair funness. 

That is Rick Springfield over there on that stage somewhere.. We were too cheap to buy tickets to the arena to see him, but getting on the ferris wheel worked out pretty well. We didn't hear him play Jessie's Girl, and Kirstie and I were pretty much peeing our pants with excitement over it. Our three guy friends didn't care about him in the least. Lame.

We hit the ferris wheel right at sunset! I can check that off of my list of things to do in my life:)

Out door cinema:) I believe this one was The Blindside. There was also Where the Wild Things Are and The Wizard of Oz.

During the summer me and my two friends who I live between were bored. So we made inspirational signs and posted them on all the business bulletin boards we could find in town.

I drew this, it's inspired by Mari:)

 
Also inspired by Mari.



0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...